Superior Rooms … Timeless Elegance
For a comfortable overnight stay in Siena, our Superior Rooms, renovated in 2010 in a harmonious style of tradition and modernity, are found both in the main building and in the annexe.
There are double, twin, triple and quadruple rooms available. The bathrooms have either bath or shower.
These rooms are a cross between the Standard and Executive Suites, and can certainly meet the needs of everyone. The upholstery has a cheerful and colourful style that goes well with terracotta or parquet floors.
Some of these rooms have a terrace or balcony that can be booked with a small additional daily fee.
All rooms facing the street have double glazing windows and soundproof window features.
You should select a Superior Room if…
- You want the right balance between value and quality.
- You love the warm and bright Tuscan colours.
- You prefer rustic floors such as terracotta or wooden floors.
- You want to surf the Internet with a Wi-Fi SUPER high quality guaranteed broadband.
- The TV is important and you like to watch a good movie on 37″
- You just want to feel good during your overnight stay in Siena!
FEATURES AND EQUIPMENT OF THE ROOM:
- NON SMOKING
- Size: between 21 and 26 square meters
- Double (double bed or two twin beds), triple (wither three beds or a double bed + 1 cot), quadruple (double bed + sofa bed and another and another pulling bed)
- Air conditioning
- Free high fidelity Wi-Fi
- Flat screen 37’’ TV
- Satellite channels in foreign languages
- Free Sky channels
- En suite bathroom with shower or bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom Courtesy Line with high quality cosmetics made from only natural extracts and entirely cruelty-free (not tested on animals).